Question

arizau

Silver Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry not about prospecting but a question about this website.

Is anyone besides me having issues with this site when pressing the back arrow to return to the previous page? Sometimes it will not go back until I have pressed it two or more times or, in some instances, I even have to kill the page and open a new one. I'm not sure if my issue is website related or maybe it is due to my internet connection. I encounter the problem on both of the computers I use and they each have different security programs so I am pretty sure it is not a computer problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No problem here.....

Try clearing out your Cache, Browser and Download history, and of course your Form & Search History.

Then restart your machine.

Personally I never use the back key; when I click to open a page I Left Click & Control at the same time opening the page in another window, when I am done with that page I just close it and resume as normal.

some pages have extra scripting still running from some odd 'ad' trying to load.
whats helped for me is to turn off shockwave flash add-on and set it to "never activate"
videos on Tnet and youtube will still play using "HTML 5" and you can turn it back on at times for like a news channel.

some pages have extra scripting still running from some odd 'ad' trying to load.
whats helped for me is to turn off shockwave flash add-on and set it to "never activate"
videos on Tnet and youtube will still play using "HTML 5" and you can turn it back on at times for like a news channel.

I use adblockerplus and ghostery ..... keeps things nice an tidy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back