Question

Karlvonm ?

Short for Karl von Mueller not his real name though. He was a famous treasure hunter.

Yea i'm familiar with Karl von Mueller, Karlvonm threw me off.
it is only 3:54AM here :laughing7:

Personally I don't think he buried anything though.

Thinking from my own view, Why Taint a piece of ground by burying something there ?
I'd rather have it free to recheck occasionally

I definitely think anyone who digs... also buries... it is just the nature of the beast. ESPECIALLY if you have things that are valuable and secretive. Diggers always dig.
Oh and one more thing... diggers always think they can hide it better than the last... for whatever reason.

If I dug up a chest with a bunch of gold coins and inside was another box with the "holy grail"... um the story would be that I found a chest with a few coins.
And somewhere would be a new safe hole.

There is a reason DEAN was famous... he was smart.

Last edited:
Intriguing question. But then he has family and friends so if he did it may not be where it was.

Have some coffee Jeff you'll be fine.

Maybe, but I'd probly refer to recent "Oak Island" thread before digging. ;)
Peace ✌

Just because someone searches for lost treasures doesn't mean they would emulate them
and bury their own. I admire fine art but know I can't duplicate the objects. I go to movies
sometimes, actually rarely, but realize I'm no actor. If I was an actor I would only go to
movies I'm in.

I definitely think anyone who digs... also buries... it is just the nature of the beast. ESPECIALLY if you have things that are valuable and secretive. Diggers always dig.
Oh and one more thing... diggers always think they can hide it better than the last... for whatever reason.

If I catch anybody digging in my back yard they will be shot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back