allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to the quarter corner again today for an hour or so.
Beautiful weather, mid 50s cloudy, slight breeze.
Anyways, I got there and got my ace 250, shovel, bag and gloves out and told myself, I want to find more goodies today.
My first few signals was all in the 10 cent range and they all where metal wire from 2 inches deep up to 7 inches deep.
I got a quarter signal at 6 inches and started digging and found it, it is a 1968 quarter. Yes...
Well after that the signals where far and few in between.
My wife called on me on the cell phone and was wanting to go to wal mart, so i said give me 10 more minutes.
In those ten miutes i had two good signals and dug up my first wheaty with the ace 250, a beautiful 1944 s and some kind of boyscout badge. Looks like a wolf on the front. It is also in great shape.
Im going back over to that site in just a few minutes and hope to find a few more goodies.
Thanks for looking,
ALLEN

Upvote 0
ALLEN,
WTG!!
I really hope you find a big ole silver dollar there.
Joe

allen said:
I went back to the quarter corner again today for an hour or so.
Beautiful weather, mid 50s cloudy, slight breeze.
Anyways, I got there and got my ace 250, shovel, bag and gloves out and told myself, I want to find more goodies today.
My first few signals was all in the 10 cent range and they all where metal wire from 2 inches deep up to 7 inches deep.
I got a quarter signal at 6 inches and started digging and found it, it is a 1968 quarter. Yes...
Well after that the signals where far and few in between.
My wife called on me on the cell phone and was wanting to go to wal mart, so i said give me 10 more minutes.
In those ten miutes i had two good signals and dug up my first wheaty with the ace 250, a beautiful 1944 s and some kind of boyscout badge. Looks like a wolf on the front. It is also in great shape.
Im going back over to that site in just a few minutes and hope to find a few more goodies.
Thanks for looking,
ALLEN

allen:

You have got to love the Ace250..I do.... Great Job.....

ark turtle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back