Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
Upvote 19
Horse shoes and parts used for various horse harness arrangements are always things I enjoy finding And if you keep digging you always have a fair chance of locating some thing you never had before None of us are getting rich find other peoples garbage But finding different stuff is still better than sitting at home watching TV

You're so lucky to have married such a great helper.

I brought mine once, lasted minutes, went back to truck, read, tooted the horn, and did one these impressions. View attachment 2126243
I guess I should be thankful. Mine will even dig targets occasionally. Is fine with going as long as we find some bottles occasionally.

Not so much quality but still enjoyable. Decent weather today but not so much for the rest of the week. Spent about 5 hours detecting an area that will be undetectable when the weather turns warmer. Good luck everyone.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Holy smokes!!! You cleaned up half of Georgia. :tongue3:
My back would be killing me.
Thanks for the post & may you be rewarded with a buried cache soon. :icon_thumleft:
-MM-

Probably that best money I have ever spent in my life is on this passion.
I have quite a few hobbies that I enjoy very much And at times I have spent what amounts to if I am honest an unreasonable amount of money But if you are working to pay expenses and never take some of your wages to enjoy your self you will have wasted your life to maybe saved some money which will be of no value once you are no longer alive If you are remembered after you are gone it will be for the good things and times you had not how much money you made or time you worked .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back