Put my points on a site

Great collection. I thought I had a lot of nut stones,lol. I look forward to going back when I have more time. It is very impressive. Well done.

Steve...Thanks for sharing your finds. I also live in Mo and have been collecting since the 70's. I dont have near the variety that you do. Do you travel throughout the state or hunt close to home? Most of my finds come from Taney County....Steve

stevesno said:
Steve...Thanks for sharing your finds. I also live in Mo and have been collecting since the 70's. I dont have near the variety that you do. Do you travel throughout the state or hunt close to home? Most of my finds come from Taney County....Steve

All of my points are from about a 30 mile radius of my home. I lived in Iberia, MO for three years, but only found a few while there. I would come home for the weekend or over the summer to hunt.

Nice setup! I really liked the the manos and metate page. Buy they were all Great.

Steve, Your collection is ever inspiring my friend. It really gets the flint fever running in my blood again. Wonderful site/collection.
Thanks for sharing.

Keep your eyes on the ground.
StevenX

Wow it was good to get a flint fix tonight, and from my State also.. Good stuff... You have a very impressive collection of personal finds... I love our big white Burlinton blades, and was impressed with you Sedalias.. Great job on putting it together, lots of walking, as well as computer time... Great job, and collection.... John

Hey! thanks for sharing these, you're close enough to me, I saw some similar stones, 'preciate it :icon_thumleft:

Spectacular, what more can I say..

Thanks for sharin' Steve.

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back