cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. I found this yesterday at a park only an inch or two deep very near an excavated ditch. I am thinking it is old school...maybe a bicycle badge?? I find nothing like it on the internet. Please let me know if you have any ideas on this thing. Thanks.

C9

Attachments

• Site LD 042613 Prospectors Name Plate Obv.jpg
    Site LD 042613 Prospectors Name Plate Obv.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Site LD 042613 Prospectors Name Plate Rev.jpg
    Site LD 042613 Prospectors Name Plate Rev.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 126
Ive googled and googled on and off all day in a ton of different ways trying to find something relative to this item. Ive found nothing. Where did you find it, what part of country, have you found anything else that it could possibly go to????

Upvote 0
Could be a clothing logo. The rivets are indicative of companies who tried to duplicate the Levi style. Might be from a professional line of clothing. The logo is not Winchester or Wrangler as far as I have found. Does anyone know any other manufacturers of this type of clothing or gear?

Upvote 0
Ive googled and googled on and off all day in a ton of different ways trying to find something relative to this item. Ive found nothing. Where did you find it, what part of country, have you found anything else that it could possibly go to????

Hello fireford10. I hope all is well in the great state of Lousiana. I must say I am preplexed as you are, none of my internet search tricks are working to figure this find out. I found it at a small town Central FL park site. I am guessing that the park itself is pretty old as there are many old school homes around it. I just posted in "Todays Finds" some of the other stuff I dug nearby...none of it relates though.

Thanks for the reply and your research efforts...GO TIGERS unless they are playing THEEE GATORS.

Regards C9

Upvote 0
levis had a jean called prospectors.as bigchuck said this may well be related.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back