Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a picture of a some number of greats grandpa holding an axe dressed in a woodsman of the world uniform today my mom brought me this pin and said they go together. I’m a bit confused it looks military but wow I understand is a fraternal type organization that has some connection to insurance? Anyway this is probably an easy one but what’s the story on this pin.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559096551.143254.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559096688.570339.jpg

Another thing I like about Tnet is I learn something everyday. Thanks for sharing the photos and thanks for sharing the info. Most of all thank you CaptEsteban for your service.

Upvote 0
My Granddad was in that organization but I never knew they had a uniform, please show us that one.

Upvote 0
Thanks OTB that's very cool! I don't know if he had a uniform or not!

Upvote 0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559181137.245419.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559181169.132804.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559181200.120480.jpg
maybe a little better, waited too long and it got dark, those double loop frames are such a pain to hang I’m not taking them down haha. The last one is just a guy that makes me laugh looks like a real character

Upvote 0
Cool old pictures.

This is a picture of me & " Reynolds Wrap " in 1969 . No horses to ride at that time. It was Armored Cavalry.

Attachments

• Steve vet.jpg
    Steve vet.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 0
Nice I’m sure he would have traded his horse to have that to protect him from the Indians or Spanish... I’ve yet to verify when he would have been in the Calvary but I’m sure it was sometime in the late 1800’s

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back