Possible shipwreck site?

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
As a native Texan, and one who has pondered what the State would do if I made a find public, this article gives me a clue.... :o

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6342378.html

Anyway, attached is a kml file of the area the article claims Nathan Smith discovered the shipwreck... I have looked but see nothing... would anyone else like to help look for it?

Sorry Nathan, (by the way are you a TNet member?) but it seems your discovery is already public knowledge!

Marc

Attachments

• possibleshipwrecksite.kml
    1.4 KB · Views: 248
Frankly I would have made off with some of the treasure first. Then after storing it in a vault I would never ever mention it again. Then I would have started this legal thing with the corrupt govt.
Common sense. NEVER tell the govt anything.

CZ

Cappy Z. said:
Frankly I would have made off with some of the treasure first. Then after storing it in a vault I would never ever mention it again. Then I would have started this legal thing with the corrupt govt.
Common sense. NEVER tell the govt anything.

CZ

ROFL

I agree, the quieter the better :thumbsup:

I read somewhere where he pissed off the landowners of the property by tresspassing without permission.
Caught digging on their land by them :( and told the landowners he had a right to be there. :o

I don't blame the landowners for telling him to pack sand so to speak, it would of become a personal issue >:( with me myself
if that is true of him doing that.

I will be surprised if he gets anything if there is something there.

But I would love to look for it myself, so if your looking for a side kick :wink: . Even now that it is public knowledge most folks think he is a nut. I have looked on many earth links and can't see a thing myself on it. I am sure there are many other folks looking too. Still just cause it can't be seen by me doesn't mean it isn't there

I believe there is already a couple threads about this in the shipwreck forum.....what a can of worms that turned out to be!

Remember what Mel Fisher had to go through and he had permission from FL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back