Possible farm equipment or junk?

BillyyBlaze

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend and I are new to metal detecting and our first find was this strange piece of metal. At first glance it appears to just be a hunk of metal, however after further inspection it has odd looking bumps on the top of it and a sort of shovel-like or maybe axe like shape. We were curious to see if maybe this could be some sort of old farming equipment or if in fact it is just junk. Let us know if you may have any ideas to what it may be or even tips on how we could get it identified by an expert or what not. Thanks. photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

I think you guys are right, i just Googled pictures of older backhoe teeth and some show similarities to our find. Thanks for all of your input we really appreciate it! Hopefully next time we wont find junk! :headbang:

Upvote 0
I think you guys are right, i just Googled pictures of older backhoe teeth and some show similarities to our find. Thanks for all of your input we really appreciate it! Hopefully next time we wont find junk! :headbang:

I vote yea on the tooth theory, with a word of caution. You WILL find junk, and if you skip over junk, you are gonna loose some good stuff. Junk is important Billy Blaze, it leads to the treasure.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back