Police say gun control dont work

I never heard of TheBlaze.com so I just checked it out. Some of the other stories on there include:

White House Actually Responds to Claims About Alien ‘Shape-Shifter’ Secret Service Agent

Can You Guess the Most Popular File in the FBI’s Document Vault?

Is the International Space Station Attracting UFOs? See the Videos

Are UFOs Frequenting a South Texas Drilling Site? Workers Claim These Pictures Say Yes

Heres one for you
NYPD TAKES GUNS AWAY FROM OFFICERS | Weekly World News

I never heard of TheBlaze.com so I just checked it out. Some of the other stories on there include:

White House Actually Responds to Claims About Alien ‘Shape-Shifter’ Secret Service Agent

Are UFOs Frequenting a South Texas Drilling Site? Workers Claim These Pictures Say Yes

Heres one for you

Are you people really sure you want to be putting down the "mainstream media"?? Is this really the alternative that you are turning to?? And infowars and the crackpot site that said soybeans make you gay??

No offense but if this is the alternative, ill stick with the mainstream.

Plus I thought alien stuff was like 10 years ago ?? Anyone still talking aliens (no not the illegal kinds). I thought that went out with belief in the Loch Ness monster??

Heres one for you

I am glad you have found it,, now,, take that open mind, look past the advertisements, and try to disprove the reporting. If you are truly an independent thinker you might learn something.

What were you trying to post OLROY?

Last edited:
Warning, stop mocking OLROYs thread.

Warning, stop mocking OLROYs thread.

We are just challenging the quality of the "source" by showing other "news items" being reported on by the source. I believe that has. Lot to do with the credibility of the source.

I was trying to post the actual survey................. must have glitched

thanks

I was trying to post the actual survey................. must have glitched

thanks

It is a pdf file, you would have to take screenshots of each page to post it, other wise you just get hot links....

actually, dave44 posted the same thing I was trying to do.............thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back