PLEASE READ!!Calif,dredgers need all the help we can get!!

I support of dredging I am posting this to make everyone aware that action is needed.

The complete folder can be downloaded from the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors agenda website for Oct 6. It is item 24. Also enclosed is the editorial we hope will be printed Friday in the Mountain Democrat. Pass it on. and Email your comments to the BOS at [email protected] Hope to see you there. Bring some bodies. Spread the word. We will be able to address this issue at 11:30 but be there at 9 A.M.

Thx

Ron (CA)

HELP!

Your presence is needed on Oct. 6, 2009 in the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors chambers to encourage the passage of a resolution in support of suction gold dredging and encouraging the State of California to suspend its current ban on dredging. Please read the original supporting resolution 71-94, passed in 1994 and the latest version to be brought before the Board of Supervisors on Oct. 6. Your letters to the Board of Supervisors, and your comments to the Board on that date need to be heard if we have any hope of counteracting this latest absurd attack on our freedoms to prospect on our streams and rivers. PLP needs the support of all the counties affected, in an official way, to add even more weight to its injunction against the State of California and the California Dept. of Fish and Game. Please write letters and show up! We need to be heard and fill those board chambers with affected, pro-active and politically minded miners and other outdoor enthusiasts to reclaim our rights, which are swiftly being taken away. REMEMBER! The Supervisors of El Dorado County are our allies. Please be at 330 Fair Lane, in Placerville at 9 AM in building A. We must stand up and be heard!

For further information, feel free to call me at 530-677-6311. Steve Tyler
Sorry John,this is the gist of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back