Please HELP with Whites Beach Hunter ID 300 in water...

Nighthawk20

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2016
Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster PRO, Whites Treasure PRO, Whites Beach Hunter 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem grounding my beach hunter and working with it in the dry sand / wet sand but as soon as I get in the water with it I have been just having trouble finding a grounding setting that will allow me to work in all metal mode and keep a consistent tone so that I can determine when I am getting a hit. I also keep getting a lot of false hits when I put it in discrimination mode in the water. I am new to the machine and I have watched every video I can find on how to use it in the water but I am having some trouble in the water. If ANYONE has any tips or anything that they think would help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

If anyone has a Whites Beach hunter 300 that they could talk me through it that would be awesome... Thank you! Sorry I have been metal detecting seriously for under a year so I am still very green and learning but I have a good understanding of my machines and how to use them.... However this is one thing that has been causing me some trouble... Thank you again

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back