Nov 7, 2023

Attachments

• 20231105_020648.jpg
    20231105_020648.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 80
  • 20231107_101535.jpg
    20231107_101535.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 64
Hi my name is Lawrence, i am new here, can anyone help me to identify these two pics i obtained from paydirt. Thank You!!
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit.

Upvote 1
Welcome from Ohio :)
When you take pictures of something maybe you could put like a coin or something next to the item to give all a size of the item. Is the one picture part metal and a stone inside it ?

Upvote 0
thank you, i posted these two pics i have no idea what they are, I purchased a bag of unsearched paydirt, and I mined it mainly looking for gold and came across these two stones so if anyone knows about rocks and gems and minerals maybe they can give me feedback. thanks

Upvote 1
Both are types of quartz. The first looks like just regular quartz, with a little iron in it to stain it yellow, the 2nd more like flint, another variety of quartz. The quartz group includes crystalline quartz, agate, chalcedony, flint, jasper, amethyst, citrine, etc.

Upvote 2
Both are types of quartz. The first looks like just regular quartz, with a little iron in it to stain it yellow, the 2nd more like flint, another variety of quartz. The quartz group includes crystalline quartz, agate, chalcedony, flint, jasper, amethyst, citrine, etc.
thank you very much, great info i appreciate

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back