Garrett Ace 250

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 176
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 146
I originally thought it was a smaller spring scale, but I dont see where a spring could be fastened inside..

Upvote 0
Looks like an old dead bolt chain guard for a door.I think the slide is missing the ball to where chain would fasten on the slide.??????????????????

Upvote 0
I did consider that, but there isn't any place that would keep the chain from pulling out. Usually those slide in on one side and have to be removed from the same side. Thanks..

Upvote 0
I have searched the internet like crazy trying to find out what this is. I'm wondering if it is part of something rather than a stand alone item...Help help Help... :)

Upvote 0
This is just a guess but it looks like a part of a casement window. It would be mortised into the sill and the window would pivot and slide. As it is opened.

Upvote 0
Not a capper. It has beveled holes for flat-head screws on either end. It was mounted to something.

Upvote 0
I am still thinking maybe some sort of cannon windage sight. Why else would it have stop risers inside. If it is it would sit across the cannon and depending on how hard the wind is determines how far to move sight. This may all just be a bunch of phooey, but it is what my imagination says it could be.

Upvote 0
If its got lots of kind of ratched bits on the inside, I find lots of broken examples, never found out what they were though.

Upvote 0
IM with Rick on this one
This is just a guess but it looks like a part of a casement window. It would be mortised into the sill and the window would pivot and slide. As it is opened.

Brady

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back