Dec 8, 2004
east northport ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 5 Garrett ace 350

Attachments

• 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 542
Yeah, I agree...best cure for the winter time illness, is get out there and be doing something fun! :icon_pirat: :wink: :thumbsup: :coffee2:

can't really detect til the spring so this is my winter hobby and if i had to guess i'd say the rd wings are the team to beat

Great pic, Dylan. I like those pretzel holders. ;D

:wink: RR

welcome120.gif

Attachments

• welcome120.gif
    welcome120.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 340
thanks plebah i feel a lot better about myself now kind of why i hang out with him, you may be right about the bruins and the sharks dd either way its going to be some playoff hockey this march, nick my main man how are you brother also the picture was posted by ....................... none other than me i know pretty amazing been on this site for years and finally posted a pic without mr kenb's help. who is the man by the way, river rat the beer was great the pretzel holders made it awesome

dylan

dgaughan said:
hello and happy new year got the chance to go to madison square garden for a ranger-islander game seats where 4 rows from the ice started feeling ill at work and well hopped a train to nyc for the cure. a few labatts blues and a ranger victory started feeling much better I'm the chubby guy with the ranger jersey

dylan

Dylan, I got to go see the Houston Rockets play the NJ Nets Monday 12/22. Houston won by like 30 points. It was a good game!

Attachments

• DSC00382.JPG
    DSC00382.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 338
DD-777 said:
dgaughan said:
can't really detect til the spring so this is my winter hobby and if i had to guess i'd say the rd wings are the team to beat

It'll be Boston or San Jose this season... :wink:

Being a Bruins fan I hope you;re right. Also San Jose got a big plus with Joe Thorton...wish the Bruins still had him.

oh i didn't know thornton was on san jose now thats got to be a big loss for the bruins

dgaughan said:
sorry dd we beat the jr high team from long island again very good game tho

I can't even think about it anymore. Milbury ruined everything - they haven't been the same since. At least they were a .500 team before that clown - and they should have kept Nolan as the coach. It makes me want to heave sometimes... :P :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back