Plans For A Group Gem Mine Tour..

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife and I may have plans wich include going to Spruce Pine NC early fall.. Depending on your responses we may be willing to create a group tour for all those intereted.. The main goal is to head to Gem Mountain's Aquamarine mine (must be a group tour) and all interested must regsiter early or at least submit thier ideas for this tour..

Currently we don't have a date and again based on your suggestion is if and when we are able to go this year or wait till next year.. Typically when we travel to Spruce pine NC.. we camp around the foot hills of NC or TN.. and it's nto required that you camp.. thou this might be a good way to get to know other gem hunters..

On tap after the gem mine.. is a trip to Asheville, NC and one or two of the Gem/mineral shows or museums.. If this works out, we are loking at a long weekend.. and not a full week of travel or tours..

Options may include you taging along on our trip from MD or meeting up with us allong a predeturmaded route.. which we will pass along to regsited followers.. As for the camping.. we will need to know if and who is willing to come or met up with us in one of our camping areas.. and if we should regsiter a group site.. whcih will mean that we will be needed funds ahead of the group camping and reservations.. etc.

So think about it and let me know if we can do this, this year of plan for next year.. Your Suggestions are welcome at thsi point. Sorry pressed for tiem and I wasn't able to completely say all that I wanted.. and will try to pick up where I left off next time I'm able to log in. thank you.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back