Pitiful day...

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Me and my dad went out into our lawn this evening and found some junk the two rock looking things are heavy and looked like gold when we got them out,
the crucifix looking thing is odd, can someone id it for me please? and we got some other clad,
boring day, my yard sux, and i need to find a GOOD huntung place, i have a feeling i will find a very good site this summer!
i knwo this is a pitiful post but just wanted figure out what that thing is, well HH all! CS!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0
Keep your head up coin saver. I've been there, as a matter of fact I haven't found squat lately, but you never know what'll come outta the ground next!!!!!!!!!!

HH 8) surfrat

OHHH....can't you just hear the sad sad song playing in the background! ? Whoa it's me...... ?:'( ?

......OK...chin up! ?:D ?Tomorrow's a new day! ?;D ?You found three more pitiful things than I did today! ?;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Nana ?;)

when i saw the subject pitiful day i though you had to work ?:D at least you got out. i had too work 13 hours today and i got home early :'( H H I HOPE YOU FIND THAT SPOT

Keep at it, good stuff will come!

HH

Lonewolfe

I hear ya, that looks about like what I got tonight, actually mine was worse cause I foind a bad omen lol. Good luck on your next hunt.

You know what they say CS,The good with the bad.At least you were out and with your dad.May the next dig be full of great finds.HH

Thanks for cheering me up guys, i know ill find a good spot soon, hoep u guys find more too! HH CS!

Good luck in your quest to find a good spot to hunt. When ya find it.......
I hope ya find it free of pull-tabs & trash. I'm still looking myself.......

HH BRINK

One more thing.My suggestion to you is how me and knorrski find alot of our spots is just getting out and drive to cities or backroads you have never been.Besides finding new areas to hunt you get to see new parts of your section of the country,its very relaxing for me as well as finding new spots.

peace,bigrig

Keep at it coinsaver. Here's a few tips for ya. Get into some wooded area's. Hit old local parks in the woods sections only. Hunt area's that are used for cut throughs. Example a park located in a neighborhood. Set of woods across the street from the park. Kids and people use these alot for quicker access. Woods around cemeteries. People often needed shade or to use the bath room. Coins roll right out of pockets.

Your gonna have to give it some thought. The local people over the years have hit the obvious spots. If you want to get ahead in this hobby you have to have more than the last guy knows. I learned to look at area's alot differently. It's tuff but once you get on the right path you just know where to look.

To be consistent is the tuffest thing. If I am hunting I want to be accumulating every outing. If I'm not then I'm not searching hard enough. My area is hunted hard. It all comes down to experience and know how.

I only have about 6 yrs experience but I could hunt with the best of them. This is just the start for me. I'm 24 I got a 15 yr old brother and two younge boys who I am fine tuning them all. When these guys get older I want to do some serious hunting.

Spending time having fun and making finds is the best recipe for me. Keep at it your day is coming.

HH Jeremy

You did what most of us just day-dreamed about today!!

The search is the reward!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back