Pioneer Mining in Auburn Ca, closing Aug 31, 2011

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Its the start of alot of small shops closing because of this BS!!!
That was the best shop around! Sorry to see it close.
Frank and Dennis were the best.

It probably didnt help with the passing of Dennis. RIP

Frank was the guy that bought my fathers D.A.M Blue Bowl invention and kept it going after my fathers passing.
Thanks Frank.
Want to thank all of you that keep my fathers legacy going by using his Blue Bowl.
Makes me proud to see all of you using them on the internet.

Hefty :notworthy:

We knew it was coming but that is a shock just the same! It is hard to believe that the Auburn store will close because of this sad political business.

63bkpkr

To lost is a friend & business partner is bad enough but then to lose ones business is like rubbing salt in the wound. Me thinks that a letter should be sent to Gov. Moonbeam telling him of the first bus. to bite the dust and asking him if he is proud of his accomplishment. Then everytime a mining related business goes under he should get another letter with the same question "are you proud of what you have accomplished?"

If you really want to get under his skin have as many CA miners as possible send a letter each time a business fails asking that question. I wonder how long it would take to drive him loony tunes.

Gramps

For crying out loud!!

What a shame, those guys have always helped me and explained things the way a shop should, customer service is top notch!! I love my blue bowl, my wife picked it up from pioneer mining. I almost went over there to pick up a blue bulb snuffer today. I am pretty sure its not the first business to go under with all the political smoke and mirrors and big business trumping law and our rights, regarding dredging. All those small mining towns up north are hurting.

so sorry to hear that,more than one legacy ending

Great tool your Dad made Hefty :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back