Pictures Too Large? Need Enhancement? Ill Do It For You!

Indianhead Jones

Jul 28, 2008
Revere, Massachusetts (5 Miles North of Boston)
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum/White's Eagle II
Pictures Too Large? Need Enhancement? I'll Do It For You!

Hi Everyone,

I see a lot of pictures posted that are too large, and constant scrolling and centering is necessary to view them, along with pics that could use some enhancement as well. It can be very frustrating for the members who are viewing the posts, as well as for the posters themselves.

If you'd like your pics re-sized or enhanced prior to posting, just email them to me, and I'll fix them for you. My email address is posted in my profile.

I'd like to contribute more to TreasureNet by helping out in this way.

Happy Hunting To All!

Larry G. :hello:

Upvote 0
Re: Pictures Too Large? Need Enhancement? I'll Do It For You!

Amen!!

Windows Vista and Windows 7 has something called Snipping Tool you can crop and save your picture in 10 seconds flat very easy!

chukers said:
Windows Vista and Windows 7 has something called Snipping Tool you can crop and save your picture in 10 seconds flat very easy!
NO, YOU can crop and save your pictures in 10 seconds flat.....it takes me 5 minutes of hunting just to find the right area, let alone trying to do it.
Thanks to the guy who began this thread. He'll be getting my business. :thumbsup:

I just right click on the pic, open the pic in paint, type 25% in the length and width, save it, then load it on Tnet. Takes 15 seconds or so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back