picture time

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 100_0639_edited.jpg
    100_0639_edited.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 422
Good to see ya!
Go ahead....tell all of us northerns how warm it is down there.............

Welcome to the Mug shots Willie

luckysgirl said:
Good to see ya!
Go ahead....tell all of us northerns how warm it is down there.............
Just a hair below 60, windy and overcast.

jeff of pa said:
Welcome to the Mug shots Willie
Thanks Jeff. I figured it was about time.

Hey Willie,

Yep, it was about time you posted your mug...great to see ya! ;D

;) RR

Mona Lisa said:
Great to see you, WillyD. 8)

You have a great smile! ::) ::) :P ;)
Better?

Attachments

• 100_0548_edited.jpg
    100_0548_edited.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 342
Hey Willie,, timing stinks. I just move FROM Port Richey,,, bout 6 months ago. Spent 6 years there, and went detecting about 4 times. Simms Park kicked me out, so I kind of let it go and didn't hunt much after that. Ever check out the ghost town of Fivay? Anyway, I live in my home state of Idaho now, but GOOD LUCK in Port Richey:) (I lived on Coventry Drive, just south of Ranch Rd.)

HH
MC

musclecar said:
Hey Willie,, timing stinks. I just move FROM Port Richey,,, bout 6 months ago. Spent 6 years there, and went detecting about 4 times. Simms Park kicked me out, so I kind of let it go and didn't hunt much after that. Ever check out the ghost town of Fivay? Anyway, I live in my home state of Idaho now, but GOOD LUCK in Port Richey:) (I lived on Coventry Drive, just south of Ranch Rd.)

HH
MC
Hey Musclecar, I went to Sim's park last Monday. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,68984.0.html Another detectorist I met a few months ago just called me last night. He invited me to a meeting where one of the topics is lifting the ban on detecting in New Port Richey's parks. I have detected a property not far from the Fivay historical marker. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,68984.0.html Given your screen name, how close did you live to the guy on Coventry who had the General Lee replica?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back