picked up my own dump

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
While I was out of town today after the first bank in safeway that gave up 2 solid rolls of 40's I stopped at a few more banks. One bank had 15 MWR Loomis wrapped. I have not seen any Loomis rolls before.
Opened them when I got home tonight. To my surprise they were loaded with marked coins of mine.
In the end of November I marked a full box to see if I would get some back and how long it would take. I know the bank that I dumped them at uses brinks.
Out of the 15 rolls every roll had some. The most in one roll was 13. There were a total of 128 marked halves.
I was about 70 miles from home, where I dumped them, but im thinking I was in the same distribution district where they could be picked up by brinks and then delivered to a different bank by loomis.
They were 15 skunk rolls.
The good news is that I can see how a large collection dump could be found in a box.

Upvote 0
As long as you are within the distance where brinks services, it won't matter if you dump at the bank down the street or the bank two hours away.

If brinks only services up to an hour away and you dump two hours away, you'll dump out of the system.

As long as you are within the distance where brinks services, it won't matter if you dump at the bank down the street or the bank two hours away.

If brinks only services up to an hour away and you dump two hours away, you'll dump out of the system.

BuffaloBoy- that is what my little experiment has shown me. It will not matter where I dump. Some will always come back.

I bet those halves were like "SURPRISE!!!!! Did you miss us?"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back