Personal Checklist of United States Coins

CLZinTX

Oct 1, 2007
While looking at the Littleton Coins site www.littletoncoin.com for Cat, I came across this PDF file of a Personal Checklist for US coins.

http://www.littletoncoin.com/LCC/html/features/pdf/US_Coins_Checklist.pdf

Some of you like to check off the coins you find, so this might be just the thing for you to download and print out.

Hope this helps,

CLZinTX

Upvote 0
CLZinTX said:
While looking at the Littleton Coins site www.littletoncoin.com for Cat, I came across this PDF file of a Personal Checklist for US coins.

http://www.littletoncoin.com/LCC/html/features/pdf/US_Coins_Checklist.pdf

Some of you like to check off the coins you find, so this might be just the thing for you to download and print out.

Hope this helps,

CLZinTX

I use multiple Excel spreadsheets that I created for tracking finds/collections.

1) Overall US and Canadian collection totals
* Tracks how many of each date/mintmark/variety of each denomination (currency included) I have in my collection
* Also tracks how many I am looking for of each date/mintmark/variety of each denomination.
* Gives percent complete for each series.

2) Foreign coin collection totals
* Very basic for now, just how many of each I have by country/denomination/year

3) 2008 Trip Report
* Tracks which bank I went to on which day
* What I did at each bank (cashed in or purchased)
* Results of every purchase including how many of each error I searched for or other categories that I track.

4) Total Found in 2008
* Tracks how many of each date/mintmark/variety that I found (only for ones I keep)

5) 2008 TNet Group Tracking List
* Use this to keep track of the tracking list thread.

6) 2008 Personal Tracking List
* Similar to #5, except only tracks what I personally found.

7) Lifetime Personal Tracking List
* Also similar to #5, except it is what I personally found over my lifetime (at least what I can verify that I found)

#4, #5, #6, and #7 are essentially the same spreadsheet with different data.

As I mentioned in a previous post anyone who wants a blank copy of these spreadsheets, just pm me a non-TNet email address that can handle the size. Note: Zipped up these files are 682 KB total. The spreadsheet I use for #2 is not included as it is still to basic to be very useful.

I figured I would repost this one more time as last time it was buried a few posts deep in another thread.

That's a neat little checklist. I might print one out and carry it with me when I go to the coin shops. Thanks and Happy Hunting. :)

So that's how you keep up with everything Gman! Still alot to go through one at a time.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back