PERMISSION GRANTED!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's this weekends choice for detecting,

permission has been granted for the entire weekend (except on Sunday from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm).

To the right of the church was a 1 room school house (long torn down due to fire) but, there's a huge area of ground to cover (200x200 I'm guessing) plus the grounds around the church itself!

This place is out in the middle of no-wheresville (60/70 miles from any major city) so I'm hoping to find some decent items!

Will report back tomorrow night with any/all finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

Attachments

• detecting 006.jpg
    detecting 006.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0
Good luck LW, look forward to the finds! Must be something there but that manicured lawn, ouch! HH, Mike

Grats to you.That yard will take some care. Is that bell on the sign silver : ;)? Hope you find alot of nice finds.

looks like a choice site! i am going to hit that reform school site this weekend myself. i hope we both have good luck!

Lonewolfe, looks like you've got an awesome spot to hunt this weekend. Can't wait to see what you dig up! Good luck!

HH 8) surfrat

Awesome! If anyones gonna find some good stuff, your the guy for the job! Cant wait to see what ya pull out of there! Man I wouldnt be able to sleep the night before lol. GOOD LUCK buddy!

WOW!!! :o :o :o I would be freaking out. Let us know how it is LoneWolf. that is a great spot. HH HH HH HH HH LOL . ;D

I am happy that you have this oportunity,to make some great finds...Hope you the first that has had it..H>H>

Congratulations on getting permission to hunt what looks like a choice site. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to your posting of finds from that site.
Good luck.
BRD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back