??? Pennies with a PUNCH ???

BRINK

Oct 21, 2004
??? Pennies with a PUNCH ???

? ? ? I went to a park, in my hometown, that has a bad reputation.? And this find
? ? confirms it for me.? ? I got a strong signal , while hunting between two of the
? ? ball fields. At about 4 inches down I found a roll of pennies, still in the paper
? ? bank wrapper, also wrapped with black tape........ It looks like someone needed
? ? more punch, close in hand to go to this park.

? ? ?I got a little excited when I cut open the top. The top coin of the roll was a
? ? ?1950.? ?There was only a few Wheaties in the roll. Most of the Dates were in
? ? 60's? ...... 1947 to 1971.... But the good thing was that there was 51 coins
? ? in the roll.

? ? I also found an old spoon.... a Tootsie.... a Hot Wheels and $ 1.39 in clad, not
? ? counting the Penny Puncher Roll

? ? ?HH Everybody.... & be carefull out-there !? ? ? ?BRINK

Attachments

• 000_0132.JPG
    000_0132.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 000_0133.JPG
    000_0133.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 000_0137.JPG
    000_0137.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
Re: ??? Pennies with a PUNCH ???

dano91 said:
Great finds when cop's lose stuff you know youve found something great!

LOL You nailed that one good Dano. . Great finds though in that park .Definetly hunt that one again for a while. HH

How nice of that punk to roll them for you before loosing them. Very considerate of him, and convenient for you, lol! Great find, HH!

Cool find/s!

HH

Lonewolfe

Some real fun digs there--thanks for posting.

:D must have been a poor tough man - most guys used to use rolls of dimes and sacks of quarters hehe

Too bad those people didn't know that a roll of silver quarters would knock someone out faster....

Nice finds! Yep, looks like an old rumble tool. Meant more for intimadation than actual use.
Broke more fingers than jaws. Few punches, mostly wrestle, sometimes just threats. Won't elaborate how i know this. HH

Very interesting find. In all the years dirt fishing I don't think I have ever heard of someone finding a complete roll like that.

That looks like what I find around here in these parks,,,,,+knives,black jacks ect. ...........Heck that even looks like my hand...................Nope can't be.................I have found everything quite familiar in this picture but " What is a tootsie" ? ? I am sure I have a couple,as I said, it looks like my typical parks finds............but WHAT IS A TOOTSIE ANYWAY ?

dUHHH................................Roll................................NOW I GET IT after( ASKING) the dumb question............
..........................NEVER--MIND.................FORGET YOU READ THIS.........lol

You know without being an actual cache that might set record for most coins in one hole. And CO2 found a soccer mom's black jack...12 quarters in a baggy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back