Peasweet and family

P

peasweet

Attachments

• TOPCATS 003.jpg
    TOPCATS 003.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,532
Great looking family Peasweet! Make-A-Wish is a wonderful organization, and I'm glad your daughter got her wish.
Good Luck, and God bless. I'll bet your daughter cheered so well, you could'nt tell her from the other TopCats!

Hey Peasweet!

Nice to see you!

.......And you have a beautiful family!

Nana ;)

Thanks! Make-A-Wish is wonderful! They don't just grant a wish and then let you go, they become a part of your family and a great source of support. If anyone has a child with a life threatening illness I would suggest contacting them in your area. The child does not have to have cancer, but if there is heart, kidney or genetic disorders they will also grant their wish with no limit to what they can do to make child smile.

Welcome to the Mug Shots Peasweet !

NICE PIC & GOODLOOKIN' FAMILY !

Jeff

Welcome to the forum Peasweet. Nice family! Glad your daughter got her wish. I used to do a lot of work for Make a Wish until I lost my job. I was the person that went to the house to help the child determine what their real wish was.

I got so much pleasure to see the expression on their faces when they got their wishes. Great organization!!

HH 8) surfrat

Peasweet,
glad you told us where you were in the picture because I could never have picked you out as the Mom. Great looking family. And I'll second the good words for Make-A-Wish. I was a reacher for...a few years. I've seen the wonderful things that have been done with the kids at my schools. I just growl at most folks trying to collect for charities, but MAW always gets a donation. They're tops.
Has your daughter come down from that high yet? She must have loved it.
God Bless
jim

Thanks, She loved cheering with Panthers. She has cheered for years but due to her disease that time could be limited so this was really special for her.

Yep, I'm the one in the middle. The rest of the family gets excited and loves to see my finds. Some times they even go with me or help dig, but they do not have the true treasurer hunter's heart. I've been hunting since I was 8 with my parents so I have never lost that fever.

Peasweet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back