Parler tricks

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my 20 yrs of dowsing, I try to convince people that dowsing works. To accomplish that without going anywhere, I would have to clear the area or spots being dowsed. I wasn't actually clearing anything, only locating blank spots, not yet showing any dowsing anomoly, connection lines, targets, ect. I would place cups in the spots, and my signal Element in a clear spot, in front or between the cups. Ask someone to hide the target under a cup, while I'm not looking, then I would dowse and pick the exact cup the target was placed under.. Simple! But it doesn't always work that way..
I've always used connection lines to dowse, of course, dowsable targets, easily dowse without connection lines, but I use lines, to show that I can find specific elements, not just chunks junk..
I remember my first Gold coin dowsing test. Only 3 cups were used, right in front of an old gas station. When dowsing, if the first attempt is wrong, skeptics stay the same. As with this first test. I failed to clear the area properly, and I ended up signaling some lead near by. The next fail was next to my brother's house, and I cleared the spots, cleared my signal spot, then while not looking, had him hide my target under one of the cups. Being my brother doing brother things, he had put it in his pocket, then proceeded to walk around while I was struggling to signal it. I couldn't. I was looking around the cups. He laughed and walked away, never to believe in dowsing. He changed the parameters of the test, not having any idea, I was avoiding the multiple signals around.
Some dowsing parler tricks were successful, and I know now that with the multiple signals around, and a dowsing power signal that could turn off any second, I dislike parler tricks!
So yesterday I showed up to the office where I used to work, and was showing my new set of dowsing rods. Also I was curious as to who had the ability to dowse. I brought 2 signals with me. They were 2 one ounce chunks of 99.9% pure nickle, and I had tinfoil wrapped around them hiding the nickle. I cleared 2 spots and placed them 6 ft apart. I tested my boss, a little sloppy at dowsing, but was surprised to se the reaction. I went outside to get something, when I returned there was 5 cups placed on the floor in various spots around the office. One of the samples had been placed under one of the cups. And they wanted me to find it.
I was standing in an office on carpet, without being able to clear the area, prior to the test, so I refused to do the test!. I did not care they didn't believe. I was just showing my new rods. I didn't want to walk out of there with egg on my face, anything dowsing fail, feeling humiliated. I didn't want that! People don't realize everything is signaling at the same time, and when everything signals, all same targets connect, creating a spider web of lines, along with multiple single targets, like nails. Pipes and rocks underneath.
The strength of the power signal was phenomenal, and I know, I could have easily dowsed the correct cup. Without a connection line of course. I stood my ground, and didn't do the test. I'm getting old and wise. Does anyone else do parler tricks with dowsing?

Attachments

• 20240905_072848.jpg
    20240905_072848.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back