Park is full of clad.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been hunting a township park, thats 1/4 mi. from the house. It has a pond, that has been a swimming hole way before it was a park. Now there ball dimonds, tennis courts , picnic pavilions,playground, the works. Found a 1940 wheat pennie there last week. But every time the clad is abundant. 3 hours today, 8-quarters, 7-dimes, 1-nickel, 12 pennies, and a few other goodies. Third time since it opened for the year, and this is how all three trips have been.................watch out for goose poop!:laughing7: :icon_thumright: at the top is my first ring.......hope she likes it!!:laughing7:

Attachments

• 100_6400.JPG
    100_6400.JPG
    603.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Those are nice pulltabs you have there. If you save 1200, you can recycle them for about $2.00 LOL Seriously, a park that produces a lot of Clad is a good location. My wife and I pulled about $8.00 out of one playground in about an hours time. I'll keep that park on my list of places to check regularly.

HH

Pulling clad is great fun, and it really adds up. Sounds like a great place to hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back