Detector(s) used
bronze stick
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• w0047b.jpg
    w0047b.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 209
Weapon's grade plutonium, hope for your sake you didn't touch much of it. I suggest you dump it in the ocean and forget about it. The Philippines is where the US stores this dangerous stuff (you think they would want this on American soil, I don't want it here) and rumor has it it gets out from time to time. you (and everyone standing by it in the picture ) need to get to the hospital right now if you are reading this post, or you will likely develop cancer.

1050636644_1367062009.jpg

Acute radiation syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0
the photo looks more like a piece of boiler plate...
What are the details on the find, and a better picture would be nice....
Never heard of them making anything radio active like that but if Uranium you would be dead by now....

Upvote 0
More like a boiler plate that goes to a nuclear submarine. Uranium in that quantity would not kill a full grown man, non-weapon's grade plutonium would easily. My guess is that its coated weapon's grade plutonium.

Upvote 0
:laughing7: Esco makes components for diesel engines and heavy equipment. This same "embossing" is on a half dozen treasure sites. We've been had.

I don't believe Uranium is ever produced in stamped sheets. What would the use be?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back