Paid / incentified project for Lapidarian / Rockhound / Gemologist

DnD

Aug 24, 2012
First Coast, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX, Nox800, Excal, Explorer, CZ, AT, Sea Hunter, DP Pulse & Diver, Surf PI, BHID, and BH
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am liquidating an estate that belonged to a lapidarist and seeking a competent person to identify the remaining 12 crates of unlabeled rocks/gems/etc. Valuation of items are welcomed but not necessary. The project will be conducted next week using hi-res photographs, unless person is local to SE Michigan.

Please send a PM with questions and to discuss compensation.

Best Regards,

David

If your in need of someone to view image online.. I'm sure many here can and will assist you and your efforts.. for me.. as long as the stoens are within my realm of thinking and often one must be close or in my case actually feel the stone to get a reading.. I'll gladly take a look at what you have and give you my best observation. If payment is requested for my services.. I and others would gladly take stock in what you've acuired.. only seems fitting.

Upvote 0
If you are thinking in 'business terms' I'll have to throw in no professional is likely to give his opinion on a picture and say he identified it. Without seeing it in person it at best is a guess. Have a local guy look at it.

Now, if this is only in sake of hobby and you want some pointers to look into - go right ahead!

Upvote 0
Agreed EU.. soemtimes I just get more data by actually holding the stones and examining them closer then just looking at a pic.. But as a follow up.. I feel his/her best bet is to contact a local rock hording club/lapidary group etc.. and meet them at one of their next shows. Taking just a few samples to their show/location would peek interest.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back