jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. (AP) — Police say a package sent to a suburban Philadelphia doctor's office was marijuana, not hazardous materials.

A Montgomery County hazmat team had been sent to the office in Willow Grove to investigate a suspicious package that had been delivered there Friday. But the Bucks County Courier Times reports it turned out the package contained a few ounces of marijuana and another substance, possibly a masking agent.
Investigators believe it was sent to the wrong address.

Police: package was marijuana, not HAZMAT - phillyburbs.com: Willow Grove: dangerous goods, hazmat, upper moreland township montgomery county pennsylvania, friday, police

Yep! Wrong address...:BangHead:

Please forward to: 2227 Grass Valley Road
Suite 210
Willow Grove, CA 92821

Attn: Dr. Philadelphia, MD

I still can't figure the ego of some people :dontknow:
they get a package in the mail & right away think they
have been targeted to be bombed or poisoned :tongue3:

Seriously what kind of people have they been in life,
that they feel they need to look over their shoulder :icon_scratch:

If I get a package, I open it .
if I get lucky :headbang:

wow flash back hop town ky someone called bomb sqd in for a box of old cabbage in the dumpster

I spent 3 years in the Army bomb squad and there not enough space to type all the crazy calls I've been on. To include a bag of poop on the White House lawn.

Some poeople over in Portland Oregon called the cops cause they thought they saw a small lion, come to find out, it was a poodle with a haircut and mane like a lion! The things people call about is so ridiculous! Red

Reminds me of this video

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back