Overlooked Rare Coin Pic.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Sorry all. It's a rotten thing to do, make a post without a pic. I know better too because I've been annoyed a few times around this issue. I also respect your scepticism after a certain nameless leather pouch incident. The problem is, I realized yesterday I don't know how to get a clear macro with my camera. So this pic has been sharpened and darkened to make it viewable. (Any advice on how to get clear shots out of an old Kodak DC215 welcome!) Anyway, here's the nickel I talked about. To a layman, it's in good shape, (I don't pretend to understand all the coding stuff I've read on this site about rating a coins condition.) It's a 1977-D and I'm thinking about using it as my icon for this site since I can relate to the fact that it's just "not quite right"! ~CO2

PS-The crown royal bag came back out in an effort to thwart all the glare I was getting off other backgrounds. I didn't use this nickel as an excuse for a drink!

Attachments

• Post2.jpg
    Post2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
I wasn't skeptical, after all, I have no way to take pics without going to someone else & having them take them for me. SO I UNDERSTAND, when pics arn't included. NOT EVERYONE CAN. However to the subject. I think your pic came out good. thats a nice off-center Nickle. must be worth something. GOOD LUCK ; Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back