OutStanding in my field---a real swinger!!

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
:wink: ;D :wink:
IM000667.jpg

Oh, you are standing out there in your field...welcome to Mugs! How many goodies are you finding in your field? :icon_sunny:

About 15 silver dimes, mostly mercs and one barber, tons of wheats, buffaloes, indians and lots of clad. 100 coins or more per day.

I do well in my yard also, although my dogs get blamed by my wife for all those digs. "honey, the dogs a digging again" .. ::) Great Pic. Joe

Welcome to Mugs! Sounds like you are doing very well in your field....I want one of those! lol Good to see ya! :thumbsup:

Great pic of ya! Yep, a real swinger. ;D

:wink: RR

Hello Daytondigger,
I live in Ironton and found this bike take in my yard a while back.
Just courious as if you know if anothers are found in your area , since I asume
thats where it's from.
thanks Joe.

Attachments

• Bike Tag.jpg
    Bike Tag.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 957
  • Bike Tag.jpg
    Bike Tag.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 949
Super find! I can't wait until I find some neat stuff. Congrats...

You're like the farmer, (out standing in his field), Welcome.

Fossis................

Itownguy said:
Hello Daytondigger,
I live in Ironton and found this bike take in my yard a while back.
Just courious as if you know if anothers are found in your area , since I asume
thats where it's from.
thanks Joe.
I've seen one somewhere before, but I've never heard of anyone digging one. Nice find, congrats.

Welcome to the site and the best hobby in the world!

Hey Dayton Digger,
I thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I am Steve. I dig privies with Eddie & Mike. I have heard and read many stories about you and I thought it would be a good time to say hi. Nice to see you are finding some goodies. I also metal detect (for about 5 years) and would love to hook up and do some coil swinging sometime. If you are interested, send a mail and I will shoot you my phone number.
Take care.

crazyjarhead said:
Your supposed to look at the camera ;D
I wasn't posing for the pic, it was taken while I was metal detecting at my honey hole by my buddy Brandon. If I had posed for the pic, I probably would have hated it and not used it. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back