Out in the ******* rain again today

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• A72FB163-F536-4CEA-A669-F1A7C00CD2BC.jpeg
    A72FB163-F536-4CEA-A669-F1A7C00CD2BC.jpeg
    936 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 30
Congrats on that nice Barber. You're a braver man than I to be out in today's weather...points for you!

Thank, once again, for sharing. Your post might push some of us off the couch and out the door to find our own again.

Congrats on the Finds! :icon_thumright:
My memories in the rain are many, but the common
denominator was cold, wet hands..., and boots that
the wife wouldn't let you inside with wearing...!
Then the cleaning of your gear, and constant line of
drying things near the fire...!
You did very well!
Ah, the memories

Those are some real nice finds! Congrats to you on braving the nasty weather and finding some treasure! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on the third barber... that's two more silvers in one week than I have found this whole year.

Brave man Joe-Dirt! Here in South Coast of MA. :icon_thumleft: Rained all day...just looked out the window all day.

I usually go metal detecting everyday, especially now with Corona around there is very little competition! :hello2:

I’m out every day regardless of the weather (except heavy snow)

Great finds- kudos for your determination!

nice finds, same here every chance i can get out ! if i am not dig-gin holes; then they are probably digging mine"

A big congrats on the Barber and other finds !

I've also done my share of bad weather hunting - a Barber like that is well worth getting a little wet and cold for !

Good Hunting !

Always good to get out. We have snow here that coin would be enough to make it a good hunt for me Well done Stay safe out there The weathers gotta break soon. I hope Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back