Out dueled my son today. Silver

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went detecting with my son, who is my hunting buddy. He usually out does his father but the last two times out, I prevailed. Last Friday, I got two silvers and he got none, and lost his lesche digger to top off his day. Then today I get two more silvers, a 1942 Merc, a 1908 D barber dime, and a 1920 Canadian large cent, along with a bunch of wheats from 1916 to the 1940's. He got 3 wheats and some clad. CTX scores. If your lesche sheath is worn out, get new one as his was and it fell out without him knowing it. Went back and looked for it, but, it was not to be found. Of course, as a dutiful father, I have to keep reminding him about the digger, and his lack of silver. Silver count is up to 56 for the year. P9230005.JPGP9230006.JPG

Upvote 4
What! With two metal detectors and you couldn’t find a big old digger. Hang your head in shame.:laughing7::laughing7:

Way to go dad on out doing the son, :icon_thumleft: but his time will come to knock you down a notch.:BangHead:

Now be a good dad and order the boy a new digger.:angel7:

Great finds! Which detectors are you both using?

Nice coins, I would of loved finding those, congrats!

And what is a good Dad going to buy his son for Christmas this year? How about a Lesche digger AND a beautiful leather sheath?

Nice! Glad to see some finds coming out of the Whitehall area. I am from the north Muskegon area myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back