Our new commercial.

Send one my way and I will advertise it for you. I will be like a "local spokesman"....... ;D

Good commercial, looks very professional. I'll take one, (if I didn't already have one) :icon_thumright:

4-H, Congratulations on a most superb job!!! I really like the all around appeal that has shown through! :thumbsup:

Regards, SkyPilot

I will say Mike that is a really nice add................... But why are they letting there service go to Hell ?

Attachments

• big_logo.gif
    big_logo.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 282
  • big_logo.gif
    big_logo.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 283
Keppy said:
I will say Mike that is a really nice add................... But why are they letting there service go to Hell ?
They are actually trying to turn it around desperately.
I think by this time next year you'll see a big difference.
Gary Schefer (VP) just came in to turn it all around.
After meeting with him last week, I feel he is genuinely serious about his promise.

The commercial is very appealing.
I appreciate the effort on upgrading your service department, thanks from a lot of Minelab owners!
Is Minelab thinking of addressing the largest complaint I have read about concerning the Etrac's weight, balance and ergonomics?
I am sure a lot of people would be curious to know.
Respectfully,
Bunker
Safari, hoping for an Etrac some day.

It looks great Mike I hope it brings a lot of business your way.....Matt

Now that's a good commercial.

I cringe every time I see the commercial they show around here on late night cable.

I think it's for White's..

Not bad, but you really need a catch phrase.. I have one in mind that will really get everyone's attention, but it will cost.. I am not kidding about this either.. I have a great mind when it comes to this.. just ask around :tongue3:

What I have is so simple and it covers all the bases in just a few words. They would just have to edit a little, but I am sure it would be worth a listen.

As I see it, the only thing you have to lose is additional sales :tongue3:

spartacus53 said:
Not bad, but you really need a catch phrase.. I have one in mind that will really get everyone's attention, but it will cost.. I am not kidding about this either.. I have a great mind when it comes to this.. just ask around :tongue3:

What I have is so simple and it covers all the bases in just a few words. They would just have to edit a little, but I am sure it would be worth a listen.

As I see it, the only thing you have to lose is additional sales :tongue3:
I know your mind, you silly boy!
I'm sure you could put an interesting spin on it.
I didn't have anything to do with the filming, I just thought it was a decent commercial.
You rock

4-H said:
I know your mind, you silly boy!
I'm sure you could put an interesting spin on it.
I didn't have anything to do with the filming, I just thought it was a decent commercial.
You rock

All kidding aside, I have a catch phrase that would surely put them over the top.

Right now they are using "Minelab World's Best Metal Detecting Technologies" Nice; six words, but a bit of a tongue twister. Mine is eight simple words that flow and will have a greater impact. Sometimes you need a warped mind to straighten out the products mission statement :tongue3:

I'll send you a PM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back