RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, I purchased this belt and buckle some time ago. I know the belt buckle is original but wondered about the leather belt. It seems the buckle was on the leather for some time due to the green on the leather but I could be wrong. I know some of you on this forum have an extensive knowledge of that era. I am thinking about selling it do to my daughter being born this May. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy Easter!

Width: 1.86 inches
Thickness: 0.13 inches

Attachments

• Belt.jpg
    Belt.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 407
  • Belt1.jpg
    Belt1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Belt2.jpg
    Belt2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 329
  • Belt3.jpg
    Belt3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Belt4.jpg
    Belt4.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 329
Very nice piece!

I have tried, but I couldn't find the width of a U.S. issued belt... I have seen a lot of CW leather before though, and I imagine that either this belt has been Very well taken care of, or it is an old replacement for the original belt.

But that's just on the basis of wear and aging--and anything is possible. So best to get it appraised.

-Buckles

Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
Very nice piece!

I have tried, but I couldn't find the width of a U.S. issued belt... I have seen a lot of CW leather before though, and I imagine that either this belt has been Very well taken care of, or it is an old replacement for the original belt.

But that's just on the basis of wear and aging--and anything is possible. So best to get it appraised.

-Buckles

Thanks very much for your help.....

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back