Ordering Halves at Bank With No Account

I order from BOFA and get 6-10 boxes a week. I don't have an account with them. Never was asked and is never been an issue

i opened my account with my order bank with the understanding i could order from them...they said i could order any halves i wanted, so i started my checking and savings there, and have had no problem since. hope this helps! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

It all depends on the teller, half the time I'm asked. I have 8 bank accounts so it's not a issue for me. I would recommend being ready to open an account if asked. I could see that being an issue to the right teller, and if your in a small town you don't want to burn a single bridge. Good luck :thumbsup:

It depends on the bank. Some banks are set up to easily allow people to order coin and will really have no problem ordering you half boxes. Other banks aren't set up so easily and you might have to make due with CWR.

But it is always a good idea to open up an account with any bank you regularly plan on ordering/dumping, otherwise you run the risk of being cut off because you aren't making a profit for the bank.

I have an account at 1 of my pick up banks and I don't have an account at the other 1. I do have 2 accounts with dump banks though.

"You can catch more flies with honey than with Vinegar"

Take them some treats. It works wonders with the tellers and they will grease the wheels for you and the vault teller. JP

I have accounts with my pick up and dump banks. This way you get no fees for ordering or dumping.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back