Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can always count on this hobby to give me a laugh! You see, I repaired the shoulder strap on my AT-MATEY. So I decided to go to one of my nearby tot-lots to try it out.

I geared up and after a couple minor adjustments, I ground balanced and started swinging. Was very comfortable! A successful repair! 😊

I took one step, maybe two. Got this exceptionally clear signal. I said wow! That was quick!

I usually call my shots, I said, "quarter", before I dug. After all, tot-lot, pretty much a surface hit, a high squeak. :dontknow:

I scraped a few wood chips aside this is what I saw staring up at me;

IMG_20230718_163035.jpg

Much to my embarrassment, I busted out laughing!!!! RIGHT OUT LOUD!!! Embarrassing? Because there were a few people hanging around this tot lot.

I moved across the schoolyard, after a few sweeps to be sure. When it was all quiet again, away from people. I dug this coin out of my pocket and started giggling again.

I wasn't fooled...I *KNEW* what I had found! It just struck me as hilarious 😂 ! Go to a tot lot to test my strap and this pops up!!???! :laughing3:

Here's the other side.......

IMG_20230718_163024.jpg

And...the rest ....

IMG_20230718_162744.jpg

At the very least....a very interesting walk!! :laughing7:

Thanks for taking time to peek!!

Upvote 30
I can always count on this hobby to give me a laugh! You see, I repaired the shoulder strap on my AT-MATEY. So I decided to go to one of my nearby tot-lots to try it out.

I geared up and after a couple minor adjustments, I ground balanced and started swinging. Was very comfortable! A successful repair! 😊

I took one step, maybe two. Got this exceptionally clear signal. I said wow! That was quick!

I usually call my shots, I said, "quarter", before I dug. After all, tot-lot, pretty much a surface hit, a high squeak. :dontknow:

I scraped a few wood chips aside this is what I saw staring up at me;

View attachment 2094393
Much to my embarrassment, I busted out laughing!!!! RIGHT OUT LOUD!!! Embarrassing? Because there were a few people hanging around this tot lot.

I moved across the schoolyard, after a few sweeps to be sure. When it was all quiet again, away from people. I dug this coin out of my pocket and started giggling again.

I wasn't fooled...I *KNEW* what I had found! It just struck me as hilarious 😂 ! Go to a tot lot to test my strap and this pops up!!???! :laughing3:

Here's the other side.......

View attachment 2094398

And...the rest ....

View attachment 2094399

At the very least....a very interesting walk!! :laughing7:

Thanks for taking time to peek!!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Still all in all it was exciting correct ? Could have been a pull tab !
Thanks for sharing

Question . What does your AT-MaTEY look like ?

Still all in all it was exciting correct ? Could have been a pull tab !
Thanks for sharing

Question . What does your AT-MaTEY look like ?
That's just the name I gave him. It looks like any other AT-MAX with a shoulder strap added. :)

Thanks!

Oh crap !! I just noticed the big fat "Copy" on it.....damn !!
Remember where I was walking. A tot-lot!?? :)

Probably some kid's "show&tell".

Ya....but last week you found a Roman coin !! I was believing anything could happen on a whadi walk 🤣🤣😁. I would have squealed too !!

Ya....but last week you found a Roman coin !! I was believing anything could happen on a whadi walk 🤣🤣😁. I would have squealed too !!
Keeps the ticker goin!

What a fun read. Thanks for sharing this funny find, Sir WHADI. I would like to know what strap you have. I could really use one on my max.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back