One of my best silver finds happened back in late august!

DarthYoda333

Jul 14, 2023
An older man used the coinstar today while I was at work (at a grocery store) and had 4 half dollars that wouldn’t go through. So he brought them up to customer services and clinked them a bit and I knew then they were silver from the sound alone, so I bought them from the register for $2 after he walked out. He had no idea why they weren’t going through and gave them up! 3 40% and 1 90% silver halves all mine lol.
42455B22-F057-4D38-AB74-C762F28277CC.jpeg

An older man used the coinstar today while I was at work (at a grocery store) and had 4 half dollars that wouldn’t go through. So he brought them up to customer services and clinked them a bit and I knew then they were silver from the sound alone, so I bought them from the register for $2 after he walked out. He had no idea why they weren’t going through and gave them up! 3 40% and 1 90% silver halves all mine lol.

Hate to point this out, but are you saying that you took advantage of an old man just to get some silver?
wtf.gif

Hate to point this out, but are you saying that you took advantage of an old man just to get some silver? View attachment 2173774
Actually no I did not, he left them of his own free will and once he was long gone I bought them out of the register they were put in NOT from him. He has no idea I even bought them from the register or what they were as he already gave them up and left long before I got them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back