One Hot Weekend!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, We Did Not Find Anything Thing Good Other Than Clad!!!

Red and I Have Been Hunting Together For Awhile!!!

When You Are Hunting And Need A Break It Really Helps When Your Have A Beautiful Wife Hunting With You!!! Just Make Sure You Check The River For Boats!!!

Red And I Found I Really Secluded Area To Hunt On The River Yesterday!! It Was Really Quiet And Secluded, We Were Taking A Little Break And Suddenly There Were Three Sail Boat's Racing Towards Us

Red Gave Me a Signal Just A Little While before The Sail Boats, BUT There Were 2 Navy Boat In the River She Did Not See Them!!! I Did Though !!!

Hunted Along For A Bit!!! Then I Saw A Sweet Area To Hunt End Of Story Don't Want To Get Banned From Treasurenet

This Is A Family Friendly Site!!! Please remember this Is A Family Friendly Site!! Just Read Between The Lines!!!:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: Chug :laughing7:

Upvote 4
No Pics Sorry!!! But the Eagles Got An Eye Full!!

Summer .... ah.... some tend to cool down, others heat up! :love10: :love4: Love your understated story and your nearly perfect day! Andi

Tomorrow, Time For A Longer Repeat!!! Yep!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Got the Blanket In The Truck!!!!

:laughing7: Blankets in the truck, but will they remember to take their detectors? CONGRATS TO RED ON HER FIRST GOLD! :hello2: Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back