💵 FOR SALE once,more whites v3i

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im posting my v3i in a once more effort whats gonna be done differently this time is I will ship & take PayPal even though id rather face to face old fashioned deals. Here again is the info on the detector
-the machine is in excellent condition been in rain/dust covers since day 1
- everything that was sent to me ull receive box,manual,dvd,
-not 1 scratch on machine besides normal wear on coil covers
-I rechecked from whites the warrenty has 16months & a week left as of yesterday
Ull receive
-2 sets of whites wireless headphones
-new dx-1 sunray probé w/4 xtra red tip covers
-original 10dd coil
-950 eclipse coil
-6x8 sef coil w/cover & box (black)
-10x12 sef coil/cover & box (white)
-12x15 sef coil/cover & box (white)
- full rain/ dust cover for grip,control box,screen
-both rechargeable & aa battery packs
-garrett edge digger
-garrett finds pouch
-new never used heavy duty canvas travel bag for machine
I have just over $3,000 in it & I wanna get $2,000 for it now since the option im offering now shipping I will split cost with the buyer u will get insurance,tracking #

ForumRunner_20131123_142739.png

ForumRunner_20131123_142758.png

ForumRunner_20131123_142819.png

ForumRunner_20131123_142843.png

ForumRunner_20131123_142905.png

I think you'd do better to break it up, and would still get most of what you need $$$

...I, for one, would be interested in the 6x8 and possible a spare set of hf's

I think you'd do better to break it up, and would still get most of what you need $$$

...I, for one, would be interested in the 6x8 and possible a spare set of hf's

I apreciate the advice for right now im gonna keep it as a hole, I been detecting for quite a while now & I know when a person buys a machine eventually u want more coils,then ur checking into probes ect this package is everything that anyone intrested in a v3i would possibly want or need its condition & warrenty arent far from new. I know whites has dropped the price from 1800 with a set of headphones 1500 without to 1500 with a set & 13 without & still ad up the things faxes,shipping ect ur still getting way more with this

That is an awesome package deal for sure. But if you do decide to break it up I would be interested in the 10x12 SEF coil....;o)

If u still have it after the holidays I would be willing to buy it !

If u still have it after the holidays I would be willing to buy it ![/QUOTE

Sounds good ill keep you informed thanks for ur intrest

Im also gonna toss in the original detecting buddy harness for those Long days of detecting especialy If using that monster 12x15 sef coil. Thanks again everyone for all the nice things said & the intrest in it

Its now sold thank you to those who shown intrest, gonna Miss that beast

Good deal christooo hope you got what you needed buddy!!

I did but it was rough sendin it away

Lol I hate that detector I can't believe you liked it, I would have loved to see it go

Hahaha thing is it was heavy for Long hunts but I like making stuff my own nothing off the shelf,notjing out of a book,& that gave me ability to make my own anything from programs,to tones to anything

I don't like that many settings, only because there's too many machines such as the DEUS, that are better and don't have to be messed with that much!! Lol

The ah ctx you use has quite a bit of settings aswell buddy. Either way i had alot If great finds with it & to me there was alot of great things about it, but had ti do what I had to do i still have my deus,& Atpro

The ah ctx you use has quite a bit of settings aswell buddy. Either way i had alot If great finds with it & to me there was alot of great things about it, but had ti do what I had to do i still have my deus,& Atpro

Oh no Mr. Christooo!!! The ctx and V3i are completely different! The ctx doesn't have near the settings that stinkin v3i has!! Hahaha you need a freaking DOCTRITE from MIT to use that v3i hahaha be honest christooo you love the v3i because you graduated from MIT with a phD

Lol I wish man then I wouldnt have had to sell it. No born mechanic/tow truck driver all my life, ya i know there both different no 2 are the same it had its ups & downs. Im definetly happy with the deus I really click with it & quite frankly for me its everything & more i even need in a detector. You otta come up my way sometime I got a couple real old relic sites I think Ud enjoy

Lol I wish man then I wouldnt have had to sell it. No born mechanic/tow truck driver all my life, ya i know there both different no 2 are the same it had its ups & downs. Im definetly happy with the deus I really click with it & quite frankly for me its everything & more i even need in a detector. You otta come up my way sometime I got a couple real old relic sites I think Ud enjoy

Where abouts you at

Mass/ rhode island line

That's far but I do a lot of traveling, Larry Cissna is a very good friend of mine were going on an 8 day dig I'm driving 10 hours there and 10 hours back in January, then I'm heading to a 4 day dig about 12 hours away in March

Well If you do end up this way ill show you some 17-1800's really old spots to find some nice relics,or show you some great beaches that produce a good amount. My older relic spots are all good for old coins,buttons, you never know. Also ill be talking to the wife to so hopefully sooner then later we can work on that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back