Once A Believer

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was once a believer and so the dogged research ensued, eventually the theories developed and the "partial" solutions began to come into focus, this driving me forward and forward for several years, the accurate and successful solution always being just around the next corner.

Then one day I actually began to look at the "actual facts and evidences" and only then did I come to realize just how foolish I had been. You see, there are no real supporting or conclusive evidences of anything in this uniquely crafted, "treasure tale." :notworthy:

Here's what budding Beale detectives are really up against.

A) If you want to keep something a secret then why pen “a cover story” that eludes to what you want to keep a secret? The answer here is obvious, you wouldn't!

B) Once a Beale detective has arrived at a solution why are those solutions always an alternate story line? The conclusive evidence here only, and by these very solutions themselves, ARE actually stating that the original tale was, and here it comes, “Fiction!”

C) And if these alternate solutions absolutely conclude that the original tale was indeed in fiction, well guess what, “The original story is in fact, by evidence of these very alternate solutions themselves, Fiction.”

"It's ironic that those who continue to manufacture alternate solution for this tale of treasure are actually presenting conclusive evidences that the original tale is, in fact, fiction to begin with."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back