On the board! Gold! Diamonds! Silver! Even a 1909 penny found by my son!

Congrats, I like how "the power of attraction" worked for your son, nice finds guys, hope you all get some more!

Fantastic hunt for you guys, congratulations. Do you remember the VDI's on the silver pendant and gold ring? Thanks, Sub 8-)

Excellent treasure recoveries! Would be cool if you found Victor David Brenner's initials on the back! :treasurechest::thumbsup:

SS13,
Listen to that boy of yours! Hard to ignore intuition like that. Great Hunt! Big Congratz.

Sweeeet would be nice if the penny was a s vdb regardless that is awesome those tot lots are great for jewelery. I hate winter

Great finds. We always hold our breath when a rare date comes out. You just have to hope for that mint mark next.

Fantastic hunt! Very nice ring collection and a cool 1909 Lincoln. :occasion14:

My daughter and I often hunt areas where people do not fill-in their holes properly and leave the trash. I was told by one "I leave it for you guys" :BangHead:

You had a great "Subterranean" style hunt. It's awesome that you and your son hunted together. Man you 2 killed it :notworthy:

Pretty nice you and your Son hit spots together,by the way,how many times did you take them out of your pouch to look at?:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

Those are some great recoveries With that it might cause Scrappy to come out and hunt some more before the big freeze.

Beautiful jewelry haul.
I wish I could get out but I have about 3 feet of snow to contend with.

Sweet finds ! Congrats

Great jewelry finds, congrats to you and your son on a great day together.

Awesome jewelry finds! Sounds like your son had a great time

Congrats, I like how "the power of attraction" worked for your son, nice finds guys, hope you all get some more!

It works for anybody. The trick is you have to be aware and open to it.

Amazing stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back