Old wing bolt

Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023
Went scouting and swinging for about 20 mins behind my park. I can’t quite get to some of the areas of interest just yet. The bugs were awful. I did get this and handle to a flat iron. I was in all metal mode just to see if I was getting near a possible site. So far I’ve found this wingnut , a button and a pocket knife there. I still haven’t been able to locate the homesite. Maybe in late fall early winter I can really hammer down on it . Well I guess I will leave this place alone and go back to a few spot elsewhere that are maintained.

Attachments

• IMG_6260.jpeg
    IMG_6260.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6229.jpeg
    IMG_6229.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Upvote 3
Went scouting and swinging for about 20 mins behind my park. I can’t quite get to some of the areas of interest just yet. The bugs were awful. I did get this and handle to a flat iron. I was in all metal mode just to see if I was getting near a possible site. So far I’ve found this wingnut , a button and a pocket knife there. I still haven’t been able to locate the homesite. Maybe in late fall early winter I can really hammer down on it . Well I guess I will leave this place alone and go back to a few spot elsewhere that are maintained.
Nice Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back