Old Songs

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, the Scotsman! I might be the only other guy on here that gets that reference, but I got it on tape. (I used to listen to a lot of Dr. Demento) And I don't know where I been, but it looks like I won first place.

OK, where's the link?

Scott

Hail to the chief
But this has been discontinued for lack of interest!

Post made me think of this one for some dumb reason. I'm not sure how big these guys were in the US market but they sure didn't rock my part of the world. I think I might have been the only one with the cassette. I still don't mind the song though.

Yeah old has a different meaning to me. :laughing7:

I remember these guys very well, but only heard them on the radio etc.. So that was then, and about a year ago I had the music cranked pretty good and this tune came on and it hit me... that's a pretty rockin bass beat. I guess maybe I wasn't getting the full effect back in the 90s with my $400 piece meal used stereo.... compared to what I have now. This is also one that's much better LOUD. :headbang: Very loud with 600 watts of bass. ;D

Anything by Journey :thumbsup: This one's a classic :headbang:

P.S. - As a rule of thumb, any music up to the mid 80's was the BEST. After that it all fell to pieces IMHO :spam4:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back