image.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    671.5 KB · Views: 78
Welcome to Tnet! Maybe back off a little on the photo and give an overall view with it oriented correctly. Are these several pieces of one unit? Are all the pieces there?

Upvote 0
It's all one unit yes. There's a large bulb inside and more mirrors like that on the back of the decorated door.The front of the top pokey out thing opens as well and it has like a telescopic lens in it that can be adjusted forwards and backwards. Then just below appears to be casing to hold large slides. The power cable comes out of back. Sorry about the photos they were what my other half sent me before hiding it lol I will get an overall pic posted tomorrow. Thanks for posting

Upvote 0
Hard to tell what I'm looking at. Is there a space behind the lens that a slide could be placed?

Possibly a Magic Lantern?

Upvote 0
I think it's what you would put over something to project on a wall or screen. As an example....Set it on a paper or a picture, then the image projects out the front....Just a wild guess from looking at pics.

if you look at the bottom, is it glass? or open?

Any names on it anywhere?
maybe some kind of military or lab equipment? Just guess's!:laughing7:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it's what you would put over something to project on a wall or screen. As an example....Set it on a paper or a picture, then the image projects out the front....Just a wild guess from looking at pics.

if you look at the bottom, is it glass? or open?

Any names on it anywhere?
maybe some kind of military or lab equipment? Just guess's!:laughing7:
I think you may be right. It looks like an early version of an overhead projector, called an opaque projector or maybe even a telop.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back