Ace 250 / Fisher F44

Attachments

• IMG-20140501-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140501-WA0000.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG-20140501-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140501-WA0001.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 103
Flared end cross with date in the arms is something I've seen only on Portugese coins, they also display a similar round bottom shield, though the rest of the reverse is unfamiliar.
Found it, if this is genuine I think you have a rare and valuable coin, the date would be 1828, and it's a Portugese Colonial coin for use in India called 'PORTUGUESE INDIA ATIA Pedro IV, 20 Bazarucos'
think it's tin.....
Look at the poor condition of the coins in this lot inc an 1828 Classical Numismatic Gallery

Maybe a Banner find here, Big Congrats !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Flared end cross with date in the arms is something I've seen only on Portugese coins, they also display a similar round bottom shield, though the rest of the reverse is unfamiliar.
Found it, if this is genuine you have a rare and valuable coin, the date would be 1828, and it's a Portugese Colonial coin for use in India called 'PORTUGUESE INDIA ATIA Pedro IV, 20 Bazarucos'
think it's tin.....
Look at the poor condition of the coins in this lot inc an 1828 Classical Numismatic Gallery

Maybe a Banner find here, Big Congrats !!!

Thank you so much for the info and guiding me to another example, I really highly appreciate it. Now that's a real fine find :-)
thank you once again for your help :-)

Upvote 0
Great work NH, I `figured 2500 whatevers for that fried example meant the OP's was a killer. Still a find worth around $100 ain't nothin to sneeze at, Congrats !!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back