old road finds...silver

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
well my vacation did not get off to a good start to say the least...i woke up on the first day and my face was killing me...looked in the mirror and o no my face looked like a balloon....the next day i was having a molar pulled...man that hurt..well much better now...hit this abandon property tried to hit the cellar hole but the brush was way too thick..so i stuck to the old road....it was a good start to this property...not much trash..did not find any coins newer than 1942...so far i am thinking that this property has been abandon since then..
here is what i found so far....1-1942 nickle? 2-1941 wheat's? 1 1927 wheat 1-1929 wheat and 1-1938 merc

Attachments

• oldroad.jpg
    oldroad.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 534
Upvote 0
Looks good. There probably will be more better finds to come. I love getting a good sighn like that from a spot. The woods are taking forever it seems to die down. Let us know what happens when you get back to the spot.

HH Jeremy

I bet you will find some more silver ! Good luck.

Nice finds, It's nice to find a good spot. I am working on getting permission to search three abandoned homes, I hope my search is as good as yours.

Mike

Nice Finds NE, Sorry about the Moler.

I was going to say when your face hurt it was killin us. :D LOL but I decided to behave. LOL ;D HH

LOL i was waiting for that one i can take a good joke...well maybe its not a joke lol..thanks for all the feed back..i hope when this fall comes it will kill a lot of the brush then i can hit those cellar holes

Great finds. When you go back be sure to look for an old garden area. Worked for me. ;D
Congrats.
xXx

Wow Hunter!!

That's some good stuff!!!!

Congrats on your finds and keep 'em coming!!!!

Nana ;)

Very nice finds!! Looks to be a promising site. WTG!! HH

If you can't get thru it, then 1st thing in the Spring once the snow is about gone is good timing of course before the thick weeds start growing all in again.
I'm waiting for next Spring to hit an old wooded area with field next to it that I'm told used to be a civil war era camp. Can't wait!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back