Old Pocket Watch

Nice find GoldD! Even if it's all torn up....it's still way cool. Good for you!

Keep up the good work! ;D

Moon

Excellent find! If you can get the back open you might be able to find out the manufacturer, serial number and date of mfr!

I'd take that over clad any day,,, It still looks pretty old to me, even though is wasn't very deep ???
Happy Hunting~

Nice find,beats pulltabs anyday.Get that back cover off,look for hallmarks.It's sterling I presume?Good Luck and HH!

i opened it and it has alot of writing on it... ill sacn it in......u like it?

Awesome! If you can write all that info. down, run a search on Ebay, and see if you can find a similar watch by the same manufacturer, with similar serial number to get an idea what style it was and what it would have looked like with the hands. You should also be able to get close to a manufacture date that way. Good luck!

Here's a link to an antique pocket watch service. They even service the 60 hour Bunn Special, Illinois Watch, the model you found. Of course a restoration might not be possible, but they might be able to date it precisely for you. HH

Thank u guys for all the responses :o i didt think this would be THAT popular even though that on This may pay for my dec theres iover 1000 veiwsHH GoldD 8)

This one is 21 jewels and serieal num is.......3310940 double roller..... illinois watch co. springdfield and also says:adjusted temp and six posititions TY for the link though and looking.HH GoldD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back