May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colder than yesterday, probably about -3 with wind chill. It didn't matter, as I planned a long scouting mission covering 7 fields to try & pin down a good Plan B. You soon warm up when covering ground & digging. Things were made easier with the now frozen ground, just enough on the surface to make it easier to walk & dig.
Plan A (Field 1) is good enough for now but I might want to start a solo grid in parallel to Cru'dad & I's Field 1. The tactic was to cover the fields we have done the least & view them with more experienced eyes & a fresh coil. Many of these fields we crossed off the list over 15 years ago, so I needed to find the best of a bad bunch.
3 hours later I have a Plan B & a few finds;

3 Scrappies
Medieval Strap-end
& bits...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Upvote 15
So what is that coin on the 2nd photo, upper left?
Age?
Thanks,
MM

Nice work. Those are some great finds.

LOOKS like you found a well used area :)

Colder than yesterday, probably about -3 with wind chill. It didn't matter, as I planned a long scouting mission covering 7 fields to try & pin down a good Plan B. You soon warm up when covering ground & digging. Things were made easier with the now frozen ground, just enough on the surface to make it easier to walk & dig.
Plan A (Field 1) is good enough for now but I might want to start a solo grid in parallel to Cru'dad & I's Field 1. The tactic was to cover the fields we have done the least & view them with more experienced eyes & a fresh coil. Many of these fields we crossed off the list over 15 years ago, so I needed to find the best of a bad bunch.
3 hours later I have a Plan B & a few finds;

3 Scrappies
Medieval Strap-end
& bits...

View attachment 2126187View attachment 2126188View attachment 2126189View attachment 2126190
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back